Listed below are our customer services and solutions We customize our solutions to meet your unique needs. We present our facts and recommendations. In turn, you ultimately make the final decision and select the service provider.
- Early onsite collaboration with construction managers for new business sites.
- Find lowest energy rates.
- Avoid contracts with high early termination fees.
- Find terms with lowest rates, i.e., 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 months.
- Provide excellent customer service (Click here to read customer testimonies.)
- Take emergency calls for any electricity related issue.
- Present our findings via charts that are easy to quickly understand.
- Educate new businesses about deregulated electricity in Texas.
- Augment our capabilities with alliance partners and experts in the areas of predominant studies for Texas state income tax exemption and analysis of KW (peak usage) to potentially further reduce energy costs.
(1) The first service above is making sure that construction on a new site is not delayed waiting for electricity including the critical periods of early construction meter activation and permanent meter activation when the build out is completed.
(2) The second is determining which of the electric providers have the most competitive rates on the day that a purchasing decision is made. We then choose the very best of the best. This includes the option of joining a large Power Buyer Group.
(3) The third is identifying the electric providers with the most "customer friendly" contract language regarding their early termination fee (ETF). We have ranked electric providers (green, yellow, red) based on their ETF contract language. Each electric providers language is unique. We review contracts before we make any recommendations to our customers.
(4) The fourth is selecting the best term that makes the most sense regarding energy market trends, lowest electricity rate and lowest customer's risk profile. We can either eliminate or significantly mitigate the risks inherent with long term agreements.
(5) The fifth one is knowing the track record of electric providers that serve the Texas electricity market. We won't include electric providers in our internal evaluations that don't have an excellent customer service reputation. We won't because there are plenty of providers that do.
(6) When issues come up we want to be the first to be informed (911-like) so we can work on resolving the issue instead of you. Your time is too valuable to spend on electricity related issues. Urgent (911-like) calls rarely happen based on our personal experience in the Texas electricity market going back to 2006 and the service providers we have decided to partner with. If the front end is done properly the odds are very small that issues will pop up later. However, the unexpected does happen like when one electric provider acquires another one. We have seen issues in this type of situation. One occurred with one of our providers who was acquired and the acquiring electric provider had difficulty merging the two company's customer databases into a seamless one. Consequently, the acquiring company with a different accounting system could not continue to provide individual reports for residential properties in the same format
Our alliance with TES Energy Services gives us access to Oncor's customer service management for critical time sensitive issues that can be resolved only by Oncor.
(6) We develop charts that present our findings in formats that are visual, easy to understand and facilitate rapid decision making. We value our customers time.
(8) We like to educate our customers. One way we will be doing this is with reports. Another way is displaying our charts on this website. Click here to see these charts or send us an email requesting them to email@example.com. Or click here to make this request in another format. An informed customer is a huge asset and directs us to other business opportunities via references. We provide charts to our customers (no cost) to help them see the trends that we do in the marketplace and why we sometimes recommend locking in rates way in advance and before their current agreement expires. Click here to see some of our customers' testimonies.
(9) Arrange meetings with our industry partners to present capabilities to conduct fee-based predominant use and KW studies.
Click here to take action now and contact us.